- Daily general antenatal clinics
- Special high risk clinics running weekly to cater to highly complicated pregnancies.
- Specialists’ clinic (Pvt OPD) available daily morning and evening.
- Daily Clinics attending to gynaecological problems.
- Weekly HRT Clinics to focus on problems of post menopausal women.
- Two free clinics every week for the poor patients.
- Round the clock emergency services to attend to any obstetric or gynaecological emergency.
Labour and Delivery
- Well Staffed and fully equipped labour room with facilities of electonic fetal heart monitoring during labour.
- Facility of painless delivery using epidural analgesia.
- Excellent neonatal care back up with fully equipped neonatal intensive care unit.
Gynaecological Surgery Facilities
- Fully equipped operation theatres.
- All major and minor gynaecological surgery.
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopy gynaecological surgery.
- Facility of thermal ablation.
- Excellent post op care and ICU back up.
- 24hrs supporting blood bank facility with availability of blood and blood components.
- Reporductive and Foetal Medicine Unit (RFM Unit)
Facilities available at the centre.
1. Basic and advanced infertility investigations of infertility couple
- Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy
- Hormonal Assays
- Follicular Studies
- IUI-Intrauterine insemination
- IVF-In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI-Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Sperm and Embryo Freezing.
2. Foetal Studies
- Foetal Unltrasound Scanning Basi, Level II, Foetal Echo and dopplar, Amniocentesis, CVS
3. Gynecological Scanning, Ultrasound Guided Cyst Aspirations
Gynaecology Oncology Services
- Pap’s smear facilities and colposcopic procedures which help in the early detection of genital tract malignancies.
Family Welfare Programmes
- Free tubal ligations including laparoscopic ligations.
- Vasectomics – no scalpel, no stitch technique.
- Insertion of IUCDs and Other contraceptive advice.
Community Outreach Programme
- Conducting regular antenatal and gynae clinics at community health centre.